You're tougher than you think
I won't let you easily sink
You're in for a surprise
As troubled waters rise
Hold your head high
I promise you won't die
You will change completely
As you clear obstacles clearly
You'll overcome this battle
You won't be slaughtered like cattle
As you bravely persevere and fight
You'll be raised to a new height
So don't give in easily
Plod along jovially
Fun times are straight ahead
It's time to paint the town red
You gotta dig deep and fight
For things precious and right
You'll soon be in rivers of delight
As you see the tunnel has light
By
Vampire
Monday, August 6, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT IF...?
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
She's like an English rose In a secret garden nobody knows Surrounded by unending greenery And breathtaking tranquility Her aura gl...
-
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
I received a kiss of death Sending shivers down my spine The cold, chilling, icy breath Said "won't you be mine?...
No comments:
Post a Comment