Slowly but sure the light is fading
Slowly but sure I see no more shadows of presenting
Everyone's gone
Im typing alone
To the wall of echoing room I get my words back
I guess it's the sign of farewell act
No more stars at night
No more sparkles in the light
No more smile, joke and fight
I hope that everything is allright.
By balebila
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT IF...?
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
She's like an English rose In a secret garden nobody knows Surrounded by unending greenery And breathtaking tranquility Her aura gl...
-
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
I received a kiss of death Sending shivers down my spine The cold, chilling, icy breath Said "won't you be mine?...
No comments:
Post a Comment