Time will heal your scars
You don't have to run to Mars
Just be strong and stay alive
Sing out loud and learn to jive
Make new and happy memories
Go climb and swing from the trees
Inhale the fresh mountain air
Discover hidden gems everywhere
Don't continue living in the past
Time to raise the flag from half mast
Look to the future with optimism
Learn from the light and the prism
There's a riot of colour here n there
Dive into the unknown without a care
Let go of all your paralysing fears
The world doesn't need to see more tears
Unleash the stronger you upon the world
It's time to leave your shell, girl
Let your enemies see you standing strong
Time will soon right the bitter wrong
By
Vampire
Thursday, August 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT IF...?
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
She's like an English rose In a secret garden nobody knows Surrounded by unending greenery And breathtaking tranquility Her aura gl...
-
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
I received a kiss of death Sending shivers down my spine The cold, chilling, icy breath Said "won't you be mine?...
No comments:
Post a Comment