Wednesday, December 27, 2017
LIFE IS RACE
Im jumping high
Im a single fighter
No need to sigh
No need to whimper
Let alone those unwanted obstacles
I keep moving to get the miracles
Get lost, you the evil thoughts
I'll punch you till you crawl like sloths
I'll move faster
You'll get crazier
Life is race
With no doubt I will face
To gain the victory
Of the true humanity
By Balebila
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT IF...?
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
She's like an English rose In a secret garden nobody knows Surrounded by unending greenery And breathtaking tranquility Her aura gl...
-
What if I'm the devil that stalks your dreams? What if I'm the one responsible for your screams? What if I'm the brute causing y...
-
I received a kiss of death Sending shivers down my spine The cold, chilling, icy breath Said "won't you be mine?...

No comments:
Post a Comment